Monday, July 12, 2010

We'll open up a restaurant in Santa Fe . . .

Hey lovelies,

Guess where I just got back from?  I'll give you a hint: it's in the title of this post!  If you're in any way into a) art, b) food, c) beautiful scenery or d) all of the above, I highly recommend you take a lil trip there.  As a bonus, I met the mother of the darling little boy who was featured in the film Crazy Heart!  Dina Lohan totally could take a cue from this friendly, laid-back anti-stage mom.

This is a looong roundabout way of saying that there will be no new post this week.  Tune in next Monday for . . . well, you'll just have to come here to find out, wontcha?

I leave you with the two songs I just couldn't get out of my head while in New Mexico:



2 comments:

  1. Rent and Newsies reference? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh! I want to go to Santa Fe 'cause, dude, I'm picking D) All of the above!

    Plus, I love me a Rent reference.

    ReplyDelete