Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Greatest Hits, Vol. 1
So it's a busy week at work, plus I'm writing like a madwoman to complete the rough draft of my novel so my critique partner can read it on his way to Australia.
Therefore, I thought I'd put up links to a few of my favorite blog entries that you may have missed. Feel free to comment, 'cause I love comments. Also, you can always, ALWAYS leave a comment or email me to suggest stuff you'd like me to review for the blog. I love suggestions!
Regular posting will resume after Labor Day. (Hint: initials FLB!)
In the meantime, happy reading and enjoy what's left of summer!
P.S. I got some love from Northern Illinois University's Women's Studies Program. Click here and scroll down to "Summer Accomplishments--Alumni." Thanks, ladies!
My Top 5 Favorite Posts:
1. (500) Days of Summer Review (referred to as "spectacular" by YA author and nice human being Susane Colasanti, boo-ya!)
2. McDaniel, Pascal, and Braff present My Life Without Me
3. I say goodbye to Michael Jackson
4. All I ever really needed to know, I learned from Unsolved Mysteries
5. From a feminist perspective, a film about a hooker that is NOT called Pretty Woman