Whaddaya know, I won another award! I feel so loved, y'all. Thanks for reading!
*cue Dave Chappelle with Exit Music machine*
Ah, but there's a catch! A FUN catch.
So, award-er Sadako says that I must name seven of my favorite things, then nominate seven other blogs. I'll be honest--I don't read a ton of blogs. That said, I'm happy to spread the love.
To quote the glorious Julie Andrews/Maria von Trapp, these are a few of my favorite things:
1. My extralong lavender yoga mat. Now if only the douche at the studio would stop using it (that's what communal mats are for, sir/ma'am. Namaste).
2. Steamed broccoli (really!)
3. Sitting in a dark theatre and watching a movie. Never fails to calm me.
4. Friday afternoons!
5. My right-hand ring I bought at Venice Beach for $25. It looks a little like Blair Waldorf's ring.
6. Getting new library books which I will subsequently tear through.
7. Starbucks. My corporate coffee o' love.
My seven fave websites/blogs:
2. Dibbly Fresh
6. Bryn Donovan
Happy Friday, everyone! Watch for a new post on Monday--I combine YA, indie cliche, and trauma lit and it will BLOW YOUR MIND.