Friday, August 21, 2009

Like a Golden Globe, but BETTER!



Whaddaya know, I won another award! I feel so loved, y'all. Thanks for reading!


*cue Dave Chappelle with Exit Music machine*


Ah, but there's a catch! A FUN catch.

So, award-er Sadako says that I must name seven of my favorite things, then nominate seven other blogs. I'll be honest--I don't read a ton of blogs. That said, I'm happy to spread the love.


To quote the glorious Julie Andrews/Maria von Trapp, these are a few of my favorite things:

1. My extralong lavender yoga mat. Now if only the douche at the studio would stop using it (that's what communal mats are for, sir/ma'am. Namaste).
2. Steamed broccoli (really!)
3. Sitting in a dark theatre and watching a movie. Never fails to calm me.
4. Friday afternoons!
5. My right-hand ring I bought at Venice Beach for $25. It looks a little like Blair Waldorf's ring.
6. Getting new library books which I will subsequently tear through.
7. Starbucks. My corporate coffee o' love.


My seven fave websites/blogs:


Happy Friday, everyone! Watch for a new post on Monday--I combine YA, indie cliche, and trauma lit and it will BLOW YOUR MIND.

3 comments:

  1. As my goddaughter would say: Awsometastic! It's great to see other people recognizing how great you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I just got given a Kreativ blogger award myself. Totally love doing #6 on your list.

    Also can appreciate Blogger's nightmarish spacing issues.

    Finally, looking forward to having mind blown by Monday's post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for naming me as one of your faves! Right back atcha again.

    And I can't wait for your next post. I'm sure it'll be awesome, as they always are!

    ReplyDelete